The Belgrave Clinic has been providing a service for the large number of life assurance and insurance companies in the Dublin area for the past 15 years. It is ideally placed for the convenience of clients who work and live in the Dublin City Centre or in South Dublin area. The arrival of the LUAS in Ranelagh enhances this availability. Clients on whom the companies require a medical exam can make an appointment easily and at short notice. Reports are returned to the insurance company by post on the evening of the examination. Blood and saliva tests are taken, as are ECGs.
- The insurance company forwards a request or form to the Clinic on a prospective client.
- The client will ring and make an appointment for an “insurance medical” on confirmation that a form has arrived.
- The medical history and exam will be carried out on the required day.
- Clients are advised that all companies request that a urine sample be passed on the premises for examination.
- The completed form is passed on that evening.